Guide for authors:
Manuscripts of papers intended for publication should be prepared according to the instruction and submitted through the electronic Journal system by understanding that they have not been published, submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere.
The authors will be asked to supply the title of the paper, abstract, keywords and JEL classification, and to suggest of the Editorial Board whose area lies closest to the subject.
The Journal will not consider more than two submissions or under review papers at the same time from a given author (including when the author is a co-author). Accepted papers which has not been published will be counted. Authors must note that, if they have received a ‘revise-and-resubmit’ verdict from the Editor on one paper, then that paper, for the Journal’s purposes, counts as still under consideration until the notified period for re-submission has run out. If an author wishes to submit a new paper after having received a ‘revise-and-resubmit’ verdict and before the re-submission period has passed, the earlier paper must be formally withdrawn before the newer one will be considered.
Every manuscript considered for publication is passed to referees for peer review, and then it is subject to final approval by the Editorial Board.
Authors need to upload their paper as word files. Author(s) are also asked to provide all accompanying files, according to the guidelines in preparation manuscript below. The submitted manuscripts must be in their final form, essential changes at the proof stage will be considered only exceptionally.The Editors cannot be held responsible for possible loss of the manuscript. Therefore the authors should keep a copy of all submitted files.
Submission Preparation Checklist:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission files are in word based on journal’s template.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guide for Authors.
- Authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher. For more details see Copyright Notice.
- The authors whose names are listed in the manuscript and entered in the website certify that they have NO affiliations with or involvement in any organization or entity with any financial interest (such as honoraria; educational grants; participation in speakers’ bureaus; membership, employment, consultancies, stock ownership, or other equity interest; and expert testimony or patent-licensing arrangements), or non-financial interest (such as personal or professional relationships, affiliations, knowledge or beliefs) in the subject matter or materials discussed in the submitted manuscript.
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a ‘Journal Publishing Agreement’. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a “Journal Publishing Agreement” form or a link to the online version of this agreement.
Journal author rights
Authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher. In this case authors have the right to:
Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant User License
- (together with Personal use rights) so long as it contains a link to the version of record on this website.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including raw research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
Rights granted to this journal
The Journal of Innovative business Studies is granted the following rights:
- This journal will apply the relevant third party user license where this journal publishes the article on its online platforms.
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Protecting author right
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. This journal is committed to its authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes and fraud very seriously.
If an author becomes aware of a possible plagiarism, fraud or infringement we recommend contacting the editorial office immediately.
Authors can use their articles, in full or in part, for a wide range of scholarly, non-commercial purposes as outlined below:
- Use by an author in the author’s classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic)
- Distribution of copies (including through e-mail) to known research colleagues for their personal use (but not for Commercial Use)
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially)
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author’s works
- Extending the Article to book-length form
- Preparation of other derivative works (but not for Commercial Use)
- Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works
These rights apply for all authors who publish their article in this journal. In all cases we require that all authors always include a full acknowledgement and, if appropriate, a link to the final published version hosted on this website.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.